Day Program (DSO) Coordinator
- Responsible for development and management of a Community Human Service/Recreation Day Program for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- CPR, Pro-Act, Med Cert & First Aid preferred.
- Valid CT driver’s license, good driving record and ability to acquire PSL required.
Required Education & Skills:
- Organizational Management Planning
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field.
- 3-5 years experience with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Strong supervisory skills needed with 2 years supervisory experience.
LARC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resume to:
LARC, 314 Main Street, Torrington CT 06790